Only PayPal to purchase?

Hello there! So I want to go ahead and purchase a pro license of WM, but the only option that shows up when I click the purchase box is PayPal and I closed my account on it because I was never using that thing. How do I proceed here? Are there other ways of purchasing the license?

I think the PayPal portal used to give you the option to select a credit card, but that is no longer the case it appears… Have you tried contacting support?

1 Like

Yes, I remember they had an option to select the credit card, but I believe you need a PayPal account. I’ll try to reach the support team from WM but I think that regarding PayPal I can’t do much without an account. Even to talk to someone from their staff you need to be logged in lol. But thanks a lot for the reply, I’ll try the support team :smiley:

@RenanLM You don’t need a paypal account. Once you select your edition, and go to purchase, it should take you to this page. Click the indicated button instead of logging in:

If your screen doesn’t look like this, it may be due to paypal features disabled in your country specifically.

1 Like

@WFab that’s the problem. When I select my version it shows the option to create an account instead of the one in the image you shared, I tried setting other countries, but still the same :frowning:

India, Brazil, South Africa, and Singapore are prone to such paypal problems. It’s definitely a zonal restriction of some sort. I’d suggest making a support request with World Machine LLC, maybe they can work something out for your specific case.

1 Like

Will do! :smiley: I’ve opened a ticket at the help desk. Thanks a lot for the help guys.

1 Like