Tiled File Input

Hi everyone! I faced some strange problem, maybe someone could help me with that:

I’ve been using Tiled File Input and Output for a long time and have several projects with them, but now for some reason I can’t either open those files nor just create Tiled File Input node without a crash. It happens with all 4xxx versions of WM. I have NO idea why. I can easily open my projects in 3027 for example but it lacks some nodes that I used in those projects. Maybe it is somehow related to hardware that I use because I had few upgrades, but I’m not sure when exactly these crashes started to occur.
I asked my friend who has never used WM to install it and create Tiled File Input node in trial version on his computer but he faced the same problem.
Has anyone ever encountered this problem? I will appreciate any help!

every WM user have this problem as i understand

developer is in “sleeping mode”, so i dont know when it will be fixed

maybe it is due to some updates of Windows OS :thinking:
i remember that it did break some stuff in airports IRL, eheh - i’m joking

I see. Thanks for the answer. That’s very sad though

Same problem here. I filed a support ticket in April for this. Got a response back that it was looked into, and a request for more data a few days after I submitted it. I sent in a dump file and all my system specs. Haven’t heard back since.

I have one Intel and one AMD based computer, same issue on both of them. They both have Nvidia RTX cards which might be the reasons behind it.

Make sure you file a support ticket, might be wake someone up if we are extremely lucky :wink:

In the meantime its WM3 for me.

1 Like